Become a certified FeetUp® Teacher and find out how versatile the FeetUp® Trainer is!
Discover the versatility of the FeetUp® Trainer and become a Certified FeetUp® Teacher. In this intensive training we will teach you everything about the FeetUp® Trainer. How to use it for your personal practice and your students.
- theory, practice & co-teaching
- working in pairs, hands-on assistance
- FeetUp®-relevant anatomy and effects
- the FeetUp®-relevant anatomy and effects
- sequences and partner exercises
- personal training with the FeetUp® Trainer
- creative variations with the FeetUp® Trainer
The FeetUp® Teacher Training is for:
- yoga teachers
- physio therapists
- bodyworkers with a yoga background
- pilates, fitness and personal coaches
after successfully completing the training, participants will obtain the "Certified FeetUp® Teacher" diploma. Every participant receives the official FeetUp® Teacher's Handbook (36 pages, paperback).
Kilian Trenkle, FeetUp® Inventor
Kilian has been holding FeetUp® Workshops and seminars worldwide for over 5 years. Playfulness and openness are at the heart of his teaching.
Lea Zubak, FeetUp® Lead Teacher
For over a decade Lea teaches Yoga, Nia and ThaiYoga Massage in Workshops, Retreats and Trainings across Europe. Her holistic approach to movement and life itsself is always infused with joy and an inviation to be authentic and true.
Choose your desired training location:
This collection is empty.