Free shipping, payment methods, money back guarantee, packaging, etc...
Frequently asked questions
- Our team is working closely with our warehouse and shipping partners to prioritize safety over speed. Thank you for your support! We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Our Warehouse is working at normal capacity, local delivery carriers might have issues delivering to certain areas. Delivery to some regions may experience delays. Please click this info to find out if your region is affected: DHL Corona Virus Updates (scroll down to "International Mail and Parcel Services")
- Delivery time: 4 - 12 working days
Yes, we offer a 10% discount to:
- yoga teachers
- pilates trainers
- employees and operators of yoga studios
- employees and operators of fitness studios
- health professionals in general
Please make sure to get your doctor's approval before using the FeetUp® Trainer, if:
- you are pregnant
- have high blood pressure
- vision impairments
- suffer from any illness
- you've recently had Botox injections or breast implants
Many people ask about the recommended weight limit for using our product. The FeetUp Trainer has been lab tested to easily hold weight up to 2000 lbs (900kg). After years of studying how to safely support inversions, we’ve recognized that body awareness is not dictated by size or shape. As long as one moves slowly while listening to their body and following our recommended safety guidelines, anyone who wants to try inverting with the FeetUp Trainer should do so.
- Read the User Manual First. Please refer to the user manual included with every FeetUp Trainer for more detailed information.
- Check Product Assembly. Make sure all of the screws are tight, the frame is stable and the cushion is firmly attached.
- Know Your Surroundings. Practice on a flat surface. Move nearby furniture and objects out of the way. Use a yoga mat or non-slip carpet so your feet don’t slide.
- Use Next to a Wall. Not only does it add more stability, a wall eliminates any risk of unintentional backward movement.
- Start With a Grounded Inversion. Not all inversions require you to lift your feet up! Begin with supported down dog to build awareness during inversions before anything else.
- Move Slowly. The slower you move, the more control you’ll have.
- Listen to Your Body. The only person who knows what’s best for you is YOU. Take frequent breaks to check in with how you feel. Don’t forget to breathe!
- Use Only as Instructed. Always enter into inversions from the front of the FeetUp Trainer with cushion opening towards the user to ensure plenty of room for safe mounts and dismounts. DO NOT attempt to enter or exit an inversion from the sides or back.
- DO NOT LEAN SIDEWAYS. The FeetUp Trainer is incredibly stable when used correctly. Extreme movement in lateral (side to side) directions could result in product malfunction or injury.
Your question hasn't been answered yet?
Feel free to contact our friendly customer service. We are always happy to help :)